HP Jet Fusion 4200 3d Printing Solution
- Superior Part Quality
- Consistent Part Quality
- Extreme Dimensional Accuracy and Fine Detail
- Truly Functional Parts with Optimal Mechanical Properties, Faster
- Accelerated Material Innovation to Drive New, High-Performance materials thanks to HP’s Open Platform
Metal X – Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
Prints metal parts in a whole new way—Using a metal powder contained in a plastic binder then printing layer-by-layer.
The whole part is then sintered, removing the plastic binder and allowing the metal crystals to grow through the layers.
This process effectively erases the layer-to-layer strength reduction of many other 3D printing processes.
- Larger build volume (250mm x 220mm x 200mm)
- In-process laser inspection for dimensional accuracy
- Integrated metal-material handling system
- Full integration with Eiger cloud software platform (local storage and on-premise versions)
- Cloud-enabled build camera
At launch, Metal X will print high-end stainless steels such as 17-4 and 316L. Future metal options to include Tool Steel (A-2, D-2, M-2), Aluminum (6061, 7075), Inconel 625 and Titanium (6AL 4V)
Markforged X7 – Continuous Fiber Printer
Up to 27x Stiffer and 24x Stronger Parts than ABS Plastics!
Uncompromised Strength, Precision, and Beauty and ready for Large-Scale Reinforced 3D Printing. Markforged 3D printers are designed to reinforce parts with continuous fiber for unmatched strength.
The X7 builds on the portfolio of Markforged high-strength materials, with access to our plastics:
- Tough Nylon
As well as all of our continuous fibers including:
- Carbon Fiber
- High Strength, High-Temperature Fiberglass
3D Systems sPro 60 – Selective Laser Sintering Printer
The sPro SLS systems architecture can produce high-resolution, durable thermoplastic parts available in medium to large build volumes.
- Tough and Durable Parts
- Excellent Part Resolution, Surface Finish and Edge Definition
- DuraForm PA (Nylon 12 – unblended)
- Machinery Components
- Functional Testing
- Consumer Goods
Maximum Build Envelope: 381x330x460 mm 15x13x18 in