Markforged Mark X – Continuous Fiber Printer
Up to 27x Stiffer and 24x Stronger Parts than ABS Plastics!
Uncompromised Strength, Precision, and Beauty and ready for Large Scale Reinforced 3D Printing. Markforged 3D printers are designed to reinforce parts with continuous fiber for unmatched strength.
The Mark X builds off the portfolio of Markforged high-strength materials, with access to our plastics:
- Tough Nylon
As well as all of our continuous fibers including:
- Carbon Fiber
- High Strength, High Temperature Fiberglass
3D Systems sPro 60 – Selective Laser Sintering Printer
The sPro SLS systems architecture can produce high-resolution, durable thermoplastic parts available in medium to large build volumes.
- Tough and Durable Parts
- Excellent Part Resolution, Surface Finish and Edge Definition
- DuraForm PA (Nylon 12 – unblended)
- Machinery Components
- Functional Testing
- Consumer Goods
Maximum Build Envelope: 381x330x460 mm 15x13x18 in
HP Jet Fusion 4200 3d Printing Solution
- Superior Part Quality
- Consistent Part Quality
- Extreme Dimensional Accuracy and Fine Detail
- Truly Functional Parts with Optimal Mechanical Properties, Faster
- Accelerated Material Innovation to Drive New, High-Performance materials thanks to HP’s Open Platform
Metal X – Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM)
Prints metal parts in a whole new way—Using a metal powder contained in a plastic binder then printing layer-by-layer.
The whole part is then sintered, removing the plastic binder and allowing the metal crystals to grow through the layers.
This process effectively erases the layer-to-layer strength reduction of many other 3D printing processes.
- Larger build volume (250mm x 220mm x 200mm)
- In-process laser inspection for dimensional accuracy
- Integrated metal-material handling system
- Full integration with Eiger cloud software platform (local storage and on-premise versions)
- Cloud-enabled build camera
At launch, Metal X will print high-end stainless steels such as 17-4 and 303. Future metal options to include Tool Steel (A-2, D-2, M-2), Aluminum (6061, 7075), Inconel 625 and Titanium (6AL 4V)