Over the next five years 3D-Printed Composites will register a 19.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 180 million by 2023, from US$ 63 million in 2017.
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. While 3D-Printed Composites is a very important 3D printing material, mainly used in aerospace and automotive.
Global 3D-Printed Composites Market Report peaks the detailed analysis of industry share, growth factors, development trends, size, majors manufacturers and 2023 forecast. The report also analyze innovative business strategies, value added factors and business opportunities. The 3D-Printed Composites Market report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, revenue, product & services, latest developments and business strategies.
3D-Printed Composites industry is concentrated relatively. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world. The main market players are Stratasys, 3D Systems, EOS, 3Dynamic Systems, Arevo Labs and 3DXTECH. The production of 3D-Printed Composites increased to 1477 MT in 2017 from 212 MT in 2013 with average growth rate of 47%.
In consumption market, North America and Europe are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2017, these two regions occupied 92.5% of the global consumption volume in total.
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a Five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
The Key Players Covered in this report:
• 3D Systems Corporation
• Arevo Labs
• 3Dynamic Systems and More….
Segmentation by product type:
• Carbon Fiber
• Glass Fiber
Segmentation by application:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Goods
Click Here for Purchase Full Report with Full TOC @ www.reporthive.com/enquiry.php?id=1631807&req_type=purch
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
• Focuses on the key global 3D-Printed Composites manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the 3D-Printed Composites with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of 3D-Printed Composites submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market. and More…
Table of Contents
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 3D-Printed Composites Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 3D-Printed Composites Segment by Type
2.2.1 Carbon Fiber
2.2.2 Glass Fiber
2.3 3D-Printed Composites Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global 3D-Printed Composites Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global 3D-Printed Composites Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
3 Global 3D-Printed Composites by Players
3.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Sales by Players (2016-2018)
3.1.2 Global 3D-Printed Composites Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.2 Global 3D-Printed Composites Revenue Market Share by Players
3.2.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Revenue by Players (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Global 3D-Printed Composites Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.3 Global 3D-Printed Composites Sale Price by Players
4 3D-Printed Composites by Regions
4.1 3D-Printed Composites by Regions
4.1.1 Global 3D-Printed Composites Consumption by Regions
4.1.2 Global 3D-Printed Composites Value by Regions
4.2 Americas 3D-Printed Composites Consumption Growth
Tables And Figures
• Figure Picture of 3D-Printed Composites
• Table Product Specifications of 3D-Printed Composites
• Figure 3D-Printed Composites Report Years Considered
• Figure Market Research Methodology
• Figure Global 3D-Printed Composites Consumption Growth Rate 2013-2023 (MT)
• Figure Global 3D-Printed Composites Value Growth Rate 2013-2023 ($ Millions)
• Table 3D-Printed Composites Consumption CAGR by Region 2013-2023 ($ Millions)
• Figure Product Picture of Carbon Fiber
• Table Major Players of Carbon Fiber
• Figure Product Picture of Glass Fiber
• Table Major Players of Glass Fiber
• Figure Product Picture of Others
• Table Major Players of Others
• Table Global Consumption Sales by Type (2013-2018) and More….
About Report Hive Research
Report Hive Research delivers strategic market research reports, statistical survey, and Industry analysis & forecast data on products & services, markets and companies. Our clientele ranges mix of global Business Leaders, Government Organizations, SME’s, Individual & Start-ups, Management Consulting Firms, and Universities etc. Our library of 600,000+ market reports covers industries like Chemical, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Semiconductor, etc. in the USA, Europe Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. We help in business decision-making on aspects such as market entry strategies, market sizing, market share analysis, sales & revenue, technology trends, competitive analysis, product portfolio & application analysis etc.
500, North Michigan Avenue,
Chicago, IL – 60611