MarkForged Metal X 3d Printing Service/ Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing
Metal 3D Printing Services!!! Re3dTech will be the first to offer parts from the new MarkForged Metal X- Atomic Diffusion Additive Manufacturing (ADAM). Industrial metal parts are made from industrial 3D printing services for automotive, medical and aerospace industries.
Metal Materials available:
17-4 PH Stainless Steel, H13 Tool Steel, and A2 Tool Steel
Beta Program Metal:
- Titanium Ti-6Al-4v
- 6061 & 7075 Aluminum
- D-2 Tool Steel
- In Alloy (Inconell) 625
HP Jet Fusion 4210 3D Printing Services/ Print Speeds up to 10x Faster
Re3dTech is making 1000’s of parts on one of the most talked about 3D printing services platform to hit the market. The HP Jet Fusion 4210 3D Printing Services Solution.
The new HP Jet Fusion 3D Printing Services will offer:
- Superior, consistent part quality
- Breakthrough productivity
- Lowest cost-per-part vs. current technologies
- Up to 10 times faster than current technologies
This leap forward in speed and lower cost will enable a business to re-imagine their supply chains. From rapid prototyping 3D printing services to getting designs into production faster. Produce truly functional parts with optimal design and mechanical properties, faster. To on-demand inventory systems, so precious capital is not tied up in warehousing and inventory costs.
Continuous Fiber 3D Printing Services/Large Scale Reinforced 3D Printing Services
Re3dTech utilizes the 3D Printing Services industry’s most powerful fiber composite 3d printer, the X7 and Mark 2 by Markforged.
The ability to infuse parts with continuous fiber (Carbon, Kevlar, and Fiberglass), we can deliver end-use parts that are remarkably strong and lightweight.
Strength, Precision, and Quality for applications in the:
- Industrial 3D Printing Services
- Automotive 3D Printing Services
- Robotic 3D Printing Services
- Functional Prototyping 3D Printing Services
- Prosthetic Applications 3D Printing Services
- Many more, (We will help develop applications just for your business and needs)
Rapid Prototyping 3d Printing Services/ Engineering Services
Re3dTech creates physical and functional prototypes, turning your vision into reality with our 3D Printing Services.
Many manufacturers utilize our 3D Printing Services because it allows for the design of a model without the typical high costs of the usual manufacturing process. Rapid prototyping provides flexibility as it allows our customers to test and refine their model quickly and easily.
Before full scale manufacturing has begun, our 3D printing service customers are able to thoroughly test and revise their model to ensure successful designs that will ultimately save money by making the manufacturing process much more efficient.
- Provide 3D Files from Drawings
- Provide 3D Drawings for Parts
- Reverse Engineering of Parts
- Make sure your files are 3D Print Ready
- From “Napkin to Part” 3D Printing Services